Last year I created a page listing all the cooks in one place:
Here is the page for 2018!
Kicked the year off with some really nice cooks. Planet Barbecue by Steven Raichlen provided some great recipes to start off with.
- The pulled hand of pork was a nice cheap cut of meat to do pulled pork with.
- The Rotisserie leg of lamb from Planet Barbecue was outstanding, on the hit list for 2018 already!
- The Barbacoa was great as it used a lot of ingredients that were new to me, another one for the hit list in 2018.
- Lamb Steaks with Szechuan pepper cooked in cast iron on the Uuni was fantastic. Loving cast iron cooks on the Uuni!
- Smoked Lamb Shoulder by Jess Pryles was also a cracking cook. and one I would repeat with lamb shoulder again. Definitely on the 2018 hit list.
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG VIA EMAIL